HSK Registration Procedure:
1. Go to chinesetest.cn and sign in with a user-id and password.
2. Complete registration form and upload your photograph. (Chose the ‘Pen and Paper’ option for the test-type and ‘Chinese Language Centre – VIT’ as the test centre.)
3. Forward the confirmation mail of registration that you will receive, to firstname.lastname@example.org (email id of Director, Chinese Language Centre, VIT) and to email@example.com
4. Make a Demand Draft for the relevant HSK exam fee in favour of ‘Chinese Language Center VIT University’ payable at Vellore. At the back of draft please mention your name, HSK level No, Phone No, and preferred centre as YRCA, Bangalore, and post it to :
Chinese Language Center
G001, Technology Tower, VIT University
Vellore-632014, Tamilnadu, India
HSK Exam Fee Details:
HSK 1 – Rs. 1500
HSK 2 – Rs. 2500
HSK 3 – Rs. 3500
HSK 4 – Rs. 4500
5. Download the hall ticket from chinesetest.cn a week before the test date, print it, and carry it with you for the exam.